Sunday, March 1, 2009

22 Random Thoughts

Hurray! I'm turning 22 this coming March...if it's worth celebrating, that is...it's my first birthday that I'm single and it's worth something for me...haha, really...

I've decided to make a little something today(tonight)...let's do random thoughts...22 things i could think of...starting now...

1. Sean Biggerstaff 2. switchfoot - this is your life 3. registered nurses? 4. Reunion 5. Jhosel, Sarah, Ruth, Bhing and Khakie 6. pillows(sleepy?) 7. CASHBACK 8. SIMs 3 9. Aby and Lean/ Verna and Ava 10. BOYFRIEND? 11. Questions for SEAN 12. Culinary Arts vs Medical Transcriptionist 13. Quidditch 14. NCS 1 15. snitchseeker.com 16. Primrose 17. LaLa_ZyRa@yahoo.com/seaNELskee307 18. Aryz Lendel and Sean Broudel 19. Why am I that addicted to this name?(Sean) 20. God's Gracious Gift 21. Heart Breaker 22. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment