Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank You

Been a while...how many days was it? I was just busy with "Role Playing" in SnitchSeeker. Care to know how it's doing? I believe I have a link. Just to add a bit of "spoiler alert" before you click on it, it's for those who LOVES/LIKES Harry Potter. It's too obvious, is it not? Duh!

Well, anyways, to cut to the chase, all I want to say right now is "Thank You"; to all who follows this blog(all?), to those people who had time to greet me a Happy Birthday(last March 7 - or even late greeters), to friends who cares for me and me alone?!^^Jhosel, Bhing, Sarah, Ruth(where are you dear?), Aby, Lean, Karla, Rea, Nookie, Leonel, Ryan, Rhoda, Rael, Ella, Macon, Aaron(c/o Macon), Dennis, Dorothy, Dadie Ken, Charieh, Allen, Digoy and if I forgot you I'm sorry, I think I need to take Memo Plus...now na!, to my family of course, to SnitchSeeker, Council-of-Elrond forum, badgers of Sean Biggerstaff Message Board(SBMB)--which is by the way, the page is constantly not working for me and some members right now and anyone who wants to be included, just send me a text message or call me (that is if you know my number), so that I could edit this post and include you.

Now back to regular programming, I'll try poking around SBMB after this - crosses fingers, hoping the page will be okay, check out threads in CoE forum and SnitchSeeker, and at exactly 10AM try not to be stubborn and cook!...Im starving!...

1 comment:

  1. wee. your welcome. ahehe. siyempre naman, dapat lang na super bawi ako sayo nung birthday mo kasi naman ilang years din ako di nagparamdam during your birthdays e. sorry dun sa years na wala ako ah. dont worry madami ka pa namang birthdays at no matter what happen i'll always love you and our vandals sis.

    haiz. tsk. addicted ka talaga jan sa snitchseeker ah at saka kay SB. ahehe. okay lang, gogogo! i know ma-oovercome mo din yan if you'll have your local SB version sa future.. whether it would be he-who-must-not-be-named or si the 4th..

    basta i wish u happiness.
    luvlots! mwahugs! sige-tulog na ako. ahehe.

    ReplyDelete