Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aaaarrrrgggg....

Says it all...the problem? I can't Log in SBMB (Sean Biggerstaff Message Board), and now I'm starting to go mad. Good thing I"m enjoying playing in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (Games and Trivia) over at www.SnitchSeeker.com... and I'm enjoying looking at pictures of Smaug at CoE forum.

But still seriously, I've been patient enough, but...*breaths deeply*...you know what i mean. Anyways, I'm still happy, bought a pair of good jeans earlier with my college best friends - Aby and Charieh. Then, got hungry and went to eat at McDonald. Fast Food, i know, but who's to blame us?

I think I'll share something, a text message sent to me earlier by "someone". I know what you're thinking, but get a hold of yourself, I thought I told you I'm single?(Have I really?)

Here it is...
The good thing about saying nothing is that you lessen the tendency to hurt others. The bad thing is you never realize how keeping quiet hurts you.
Did it hit you like it did to me? Whatever your answer is, I hope you won't go mad and hurt yourself. If ever I hit a nerve, I'm sorry, sharing is already a part of me. (Explain your complaints to the blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment